The virtual Annual Partnership Retreat (APR) of the Partnership on Transparency in the Paris Agreement (PATPA)
This virtual meeting series facilitates the informal exchange between countries on the most pressing points of the negotiations on transparency, bridging the gap in time between the 2019 APR and the next one in 2021.
Day 1: September 28 from 11:30 to 14:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST) (180 minutes meeting)
Day 2: September 29 from 11:30 to 14:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST) (180 minutes meeting)
Day 3: September 30 from 11:30 to 14:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST) (150 minutes meeting)
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), Germany
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Research Center (GIR), Republic of Korea
- The Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of South Africa
Technical Support: Secretariat of the Partnership on Transparency in the Paris Agreement (PATPA)
- negotiators from developing and developed countries being part of the domestic delegation to COP26
- national policy-makers and practitioners from developing and developed countries working on climate transparency issues e.g. reporting, GHG inventory
- selected representatives from international organizations
The invitations will be sent to UNFCCC national focal points of invited countries with the request to nominate one person per country.
The access to the online conference is granted on an individual basis to registered participants only.
As in the past, our conference design principle is to hold a safe and confidential space, there will be no official report nor recording of these sessions.
Secretariat| Annual Partnership Retreat (APR) | Partnership on Transparency in the Paris Agreement (PATPA)