Course: National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
The FAO recently developed a training of 5 courses on 'National Greenhouse Gas Inventories'
The 'National Greenhouse Gas Inventories' curriculum aims to strengthen institutional and technical capacities in national entities, to enable them to meet the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF) of the Paris Agreement. It consists of a series of e-learning courses, including:
- Course 1: Preparing a greenhouse gas inventory under the Enhanced Transparency Framework
- Course 2: The national greenhouse gas inventory (NGHGI) for agriculture
- Course 3: The national greenhouse gas inventory (NGHGI) for land use
- Course 4: Assessing uncertainties in the national greenhouse gas inventory: a focus on land use
- Course 5: Estimating methane emissions from enteric fermentation using Tier 2 method
The course can be completed online or in a downloaded version.
To obtain more information click on the respective module links.