Cluster Lusophone Virtual Event - Enabling transparency in AFOLU: Enhancing Data Collection and Institutional Arrangements
This virtual event for the Cluster Lusophone countries is intended to help share transparency-related learnings which were identified in the earlier Regional PATPA events. It will also offer a platform for continued exchange and peer learning in the PATPA Regional Groups focused on transparency-related barriers and solutions in the AFOLU sector. The objectives of this workshop include:
- Support learning on transparency-related topics in the AFOLU sector to advance implementation and raise NDC ambition;
- Create opportunity for peer-to-peer learning and knowledge sharing on data collection and institutional arrangements;
- Facilitate regional networking and collaborative climate action.
- Data collection and institutional arrangements and what it means for AFOLU sector (FAO)
- Key-lessons regarding AFOLU-related transparency barriers and solutions from two previous regional workshops: Asia and Anglophone Africa (Ricardo Energy end Environment)
- Presentation of country experiences of addressing transparency-related barriers (Selected country representatives)
- Group discussion and experience sharing (Workshop participants)
- Presentation of tools and solutions to help improve the transparency relates processes (FAO)
Date and times:
- Cluster Lusophone (Event in Portuguese): Wednesday, 7th December, 13:00 - 14:30 CEST
Registration is now open! Please register here.
OrganiserPATPA; FAO; Ricardo Energy and Environment